I love cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies. I love peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and these are my new favorite .
They are not too peanut buttery and not too sweet. They’re are super gooey and super moist. And the best thing ever.
So, aside from enjoying photography, I LOVE to bake! I love food and am just now starting to enjoy my own cooking, but baking is my favorite.
One day, I wanna have a studio and bake lots of yummy treats for my clients when they come for their ordering session or baby session. I have so many dreams I want to see happen, I think I may be a little bit nuts. But I always dream big, so ya never know. But yeah so back to the cookies….
So, I first mix up all these yummy things.
I used 3/4 cup brown sugar and white sugar,one 8oz block of cream cheese, one stick of butter, and 3 huge tablespoons of creamy peanut butter.
Then you add your eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Mix.
Then slowly add your flour and vanilla pudding mix( I know right?)
Here comes the best part. A whole bag of chocolate chips:)
Roll in gulf ball size balls and bake on a greased baking pan at 375 degrees for 10-14 minutes.
And would ya just look at that yummy goodness….
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Putter
1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
8oz Cream Cheese
1tsp baking soda
1bsp warm water
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup Flour
1 -3.4oz. package vanilla pudding mix
2 Cups chocolate chips
1. Beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, and sugars until creamy.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time.
3. Add the vanilla.
4. Dissolve the baking soda into the warm water and mix into the dough.
5. Add the flour and pudding mix.
6. Add the chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
7. Scoop gulf ball size tablespoons onto cookie sheet ( I roll the dough in my hand to make a ball).
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-14 minutes until the bottoms are golden. Do not over bake. I let them finish cooking on the baking sheet after I take them out of the oven.